Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TessSpence  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 9:23:13 PM(UTC)
TessSpence

Groups: Registered

Hi - My Maytag Performa dishwasher (it really performa's like you-know-whata -sorry:o - Sensor pad has a short in it. I called Maytag and they wanted to send someone out who charges a 50.00 travel fee just to tell me how much they will charge me to fix it with labor etc. (Maytag offered to buy the parts). I just can't afford that now, especially since the repair may be more than a used dishwasher that works. My boyfriend is going to try to fix it himself. The thin sensor pad tape pried off the pad. The washer would occasionally work if I pushed the buttons, but the whole tape/sensor/pad eventually came out( it is about 5 inches long with the #'s 919352 Rev B then the date of the dw 07/26/05, then about 2 inches of red tape. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these sensor pads, & would it be worth buying? My BF says he can install the new pad. PDBL390AWW then 28485767GP. Thank you!...Tess
TessSpence attached the following image(s):
performa.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.