Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
laurie.a.gaddy@gmail.com  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:44:49 PM(UTC)
laurie.a.gaddy@gmail.com

Groups: Registered

I'm installing a brand new KitchenAid dishwasher and there are no instructions as to where to install P/N W10084568. It's a sound installation piece with a white styrofoam piece stapled to a black rubber piece with horizontal ridges. Does it slide under dishwasher? Does it not even go with my model of KitchenAid KUDS301VBL? Help, please.:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

mtbob840  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2009 5:05:05 AM(UTC)
mtbob840

Go to http://c.sears.com/assets/misc/17092i.pdf page 19 gives the information requested. I had the same issue:)
prodgers98  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2010 2:30:46 PM(UTC)
prodgers98

Thanks. The page with instructions for the sound barrier is missing from the installation instructions that came with the new diswasher.

Originally Posted by: mtbob840 Go to Quoted Post
Go to http://c.sears.com/assets/misc/17092i.pdf page 19 gives the information requested. I had the same issue:)
dwnewb  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2010 6:33:50 PM(UTC)
dwnewb

I also just got a KUDS30IVBL from Lowes this weekend, and the manual said nothing of this part. I almost threw it out. Thanks for the link, mtbbob.
b0ndman4u  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 8, 2010 7:08:48 PM(UTC)
b0ndman4u

Thanks for the link. I just installed this dishwasher today and had no clue where the sound insulation part went. Not sure why this info is not in the Kitchenaid installation instructions I received from Lowe's. The link you provided was very informative!
tasha stroud  
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 3:49:25 PM(UTC)
tasha stroud

Originally Posted by: mtbob840 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you so much, we had the same problem! Solved!
madhenry  
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:44:56 AM(UTC)
madhenry

Per customer service at Kitchenaid ( from e-mail of directions not included in my book either) ( should be on page 24 of install manual)

( on some models)
1. Remove the bottom sound pad from inside the dishwasher and take it out of the plastic bag.
2. Place pad on the floor in front of the dishwasher, making sure lettering is facing up and vinyl pad faces down.
3. Fold up and hold the side panels down. Slowly slide the pad toward the back of the dishwasher as far as it will go, making sure not push or pull any wires or hoses. (do not force.) Side panels will open to proper position.

NOTE: If there are pipes or other obstructions coming up through the floor, you will need to cut a slit in the pad to fit around the obstacle.
4. Fold the front end of the pad up into position. Make sure the vinyl pad is tucked up behind the door and the dishwasher front legs as shown. ( Picture not included) but I think you should be able to figure it out...Good Luck

Originally Posted by: laurie.a.gaddy@gmail.com Go to Quoted Post
I'm installing a brand new KitchenAid dishwasher and there are no instructions as to where to install P/N W10084568. It's a sound installation piece with a white styrofoam piece stapled to a black rubber piece with horizontal ridges. Does it slide under dishwasher? Does it not even go with my model of KitchenAid KUDS301VBL? Help, please.:confused:
mandm97  
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:38:23 AM(UTC)
mandm97

Thanks! Exactly what I needed...no longer need to pull out hair!!
AWA13  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:59:35 PM(UTC)
AWA13

OMG, I can't believe this! Thank you so much. THis has been the single most painful dishwasher installation I have EVER done. Mine didn't even come with the user manual or any parts.

Thank you Thank you for this question and ANSWER!!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply