Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
polarglock  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2009 3:45:16 AM(UTC)
polarglock

Groups: Registered

I have an Amana ADB2200AWB dishwasher. The dishes will not come clean. Even simple things like hot chocolate will not come clean. I hear water sloshing around inside the dishwasher when it is running so it appears to be pumping water throughout. I have taken all the water distribution stuff appart and cleaned it and everything is clear. The impeller looks fine and the screens all seem to be clear. I can't figure it out. It seems like if we put something in there with food on, not only does that not come clean but then everything else will have that stuff on it also. I just moved into this house so I don't know anything about the history of this dishwasher other than the house sat empty for over a year so the dishwasher sat for a while. At my old house, we had a Maytag that was older than dirt and falling apart but it got the dishes clean no matter what we threw at it. Does anyone have any suggestions? THanks!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.