Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
michaelje  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2009 9:01:00 AM(UTC)
michaelje

Groups: Registered

My bosch dishwasher gets stuck in a cycle and not progress. Sometimes at the start, other times in the middle. The tub will be empty and you can hear the pump running. If I canceled and restarted (sometimes many times) it would eventually go. Now that trick isn't working. Tried pounding on the bottom of the tub to shake the fill valve and that seemed that it might have worked a couple times. Could it be a stuck float in the fill valve control or should I be looking elsewhere? Any ideas would be appreciated. thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

BillyMac126  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2009 5:29:48 PM(UTC)
BillyMac126

Originally Posted by: michaelje Go to Quoted Post
My bosch dishwasher gets stuck in a cycle and not progress. Sometimes at the start, other times in the middle. The tub will be empty and you can hear the pump running. If I canceled and restarted (sometimes many times) it would eventually go. Now that trick isn't working. Tried pounding on the bottom of the tub to shake the fill valve and that seemed that it might have worked a couple times. Could it be a stuck float in the fill valve control or should I be looking elsewhere? Any ideas would be appreciated. thanks

Do you still have this problem?
I do and I'm almost sure what it is.
michaelje  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2009 7:42:28 PM(UTC)
michaelje

I fixed the problem by removing the fill control valve. Takeing it apart and cleaning some gunk out and reinstalling it. Now the washer is working better and more efficient than in a long time. Total cost $0.
BillyMac126  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:25:41 PM(UTC)
BillyMac126

Originally Posted by: michaelje Go to Quoted Post
I fixed the problem by removing the fill control valve. Takeing it apart and cleaning some gunk out and reinstalling it. Now the washer is working better and more efficient than in a long time. Total cost $0.

Ok, thanks!
mje2011  
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 2, 2011 5:34:08 PM(UTC)
mje2011

I eventually had to replace fill control valve unit. Not too expensive or difficult.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply