Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Canadianice  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:18:35 AM(UTC)
Canadianice

Groups: Registered

Hi all I’ve got a Bosch 800 Plus series thats giving me an E-15 error every 5 or so cycles and I’ve been trying to track down the source of the leak for a while.

I’ve viewed it during operation a number of times and can’t see a drip of water from anywhere, but it seems that every so many cycles there’s a leak that trips the float and the E-15 error.

An older post with a similar issue suggested the drain hose, and I replaced the one of the hoses and inspected the other neither had any visible holes or cracks, and neither seem to leak under water or air pressure.

I’ve considered the water softener tank but it seems to hold water, and I see no evidence of water running down the sump area into the base, it could be the connection for the recirculating pump or heater which I think are the most likely culprits.

Anyone have a similar experience? I got my hands on an endoscope so I’m going to observe it running with the camera today and hope I can find the source.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.