Model Number:kuds03ctss2Brand: Kitchen Aid Age: 5 - 10 years
My Kitchen Aid kuds03ctss2 stopped working a few weeks back and I found out it was a faulty thermal fuse. After replacing, it worked for a week and blew again. Second time I also replaced the wiring, and now the dishwasher is doing its first load with the new fuse/wiring.
However, I inspected a bit closer this time a found signs of heat/burn. Picture is attached. You can see three spots with burn signs: the yellow cables bundle, the unplugged connector (center) and the cables coming out of the plugged connector
I'm wondering if I should do some more testing to figure out the cause or if the thermal fuse failing would have been the cause? thanks for your help