Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DSGDSG  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 10:35:12 AM(UTC)
DSGDSG

Groups: Registered

Hello folks, hoping someone can give me a hand. As mentioned, the dishwasher doesn't wash. It fills with water fine, the timer counts down, the detergent door opens, then it drains at the end and says it's clean, but nothing happened between.

The washer is less than two years old. I can hear an intermittent click from underneath the washer when it's supposed to be going through the wash cycle. Searching online I found the diagnostic check and it's going through it now, but after it filled with water all I hear is a click every couple seconds from underneath and nothing is happening. It did start with all the blinking lights initially though.

I tried getting help from whirlpool directly and I firmly believe they are intent on me not purchasing another whirlpool product ever again. I've removed the bottom spray arm and checked the fine filter. No issues there. I checked the float valve, seems to be working fine. The water level appears fine as well. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be or how to troubleshoot to find the problem?

Thank you!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.