Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Oregongirl23  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 4:53:27 AM(UTC)
Oregongirl23

Groups: Registered

Hello, hopefully someone can help. The lower arm comes loose during every cycle. After looking at the parts list and exploded view drawing for my model, it is more specifically the lower spray arm support that is not staying attached to the "cover" at the bottom. In between are three filters (one being the glass trap filter that hugs the lower spray arm support) that seem fine and the spray arm itself is securely clipped to the lower spray arm support. The user manual has a small section about taking the spray arm assembly on and off to remove the filters and I've followed what few instructions there are. Basically center the arm, push down in the middle, and rotate the glass trap filter counterclockwise until it is secure. Problem is, it never seems all that secure. Then after every cycle the arm and support are off and laying on the heating element. Does anyone have any experience with this issue? Thank you.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.