Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Scuervo1  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 2:07:27 PM(UTC)
Scuervo1

Groups: Registered

Good afternoon all,

Model Number: MDBH949PAM
I am having issues with my Maytag dishwasher and I am contemplating in buying a new one if this fix is too costly. A diagnosis would be highly appreciate it.

Problem:

* When the dishwasher completes its cycle, the wash, clean, dry, and sanitize lights do not light up.

* When I am clicking the buttons on my dishwasher before I wash a load, the buttons do not respond or a different setting is applied. For example, when I click the heavy setting, the "Hi-temp", "Sanitized", and the "Start" button get clicked and the dishwasher starts running. When I hit quick wash the "Heated" and"Steam Sanitized" get clicked. When I select rinse only, nothing happens. After the load is completed, a different combination settings is selected on its own.

* I have tried to click and hold the CANCEL/DRAIN button but it does not fix the problem. The only way I am able to control the dishwasher is to run it for 1 minute, and cancel it. After this, the buttons become responsive again. However, the cycle runs but after it is completed, the clean, dry, and sanitize lights do not light up.

The cycle runs over an hour but I am not sure if it is actually completed since the clean light is not on which to me it indicates the load is not cleaned.

31-16559-1 (1).PDF (273kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
Scuervo1 attached the following image(s):
IMG_3532.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.