Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fjacquette  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2016 5:40:14 PM(UTC)
fjacquette

Groups: Registered

Hi there,

I've been working on replacing the diverter motor and sump on my Whirlpool Quiet Partner dishwasher; the seal that's part of the sump broke down, water leaked into the diverter motor assembly... lots of fun. My challenge isn't really with either of those, however. Replacing the sump includes moving the wash pump from the old sump to the new one. The wash pump connects to the sump in two places via rubber hoses, and the hose clamps that I found on the original sump were pinch clamps that I can't reuse. The rubber hose is molded so that the space for each clamp is only about 3/8" wide, which is too narrow for a standard 1/2" worm hose clamp. I'm stuck - I can't find any clamps that will fit this. The hose fittings look like they're about 1" and 1.5" in diameter. Help!

Thanks,
[[ Frank ]]
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.