Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lamarvannoy  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2016 4:51:05 PM(UTC)
lamarvannoy

Groups: Registered

I have a Whirlpool Duet Front Loader Washer Model# wfw9351yw00. Whether off or on all of the lights come on around the right UI (including above the buttons "Delay Start", "Extra Rinse", "Cycle Signal" as well as all of the indicator lights for Temperature, Spin Speed, and Soil Level). All of these buttons are unresponsive and do not beep or change anything when pressed. When the power button is pressed the number 1 shows up in Estimated Time Remaining and it changes to random numbers and sometimes not numbers at all when the center knob is turned. If you press start the washer locks and acts as if it is going to run but the drum just spins, stops, spins, stops, etc until you pres the start/pause button again.

Actions Taken:

• Unplugged for >30 seconds and plugged back in
  • Opened and closed the door several times ensuring it was closed tightly
  • Removed the top and ensured all connectors plugged in
  • Attempted to enter diagnostic mode by pressing three buttons in succession three times per online tutorials, however this does nothing as the buttons are completely unresponsive.
  • Removed the Console and replaced it (this made no difference)

I'm now wondering if it could be an issue with the Control Board?

Before ordering another part, though (using Appliance Parts Pros!) I'd like to make sure that there isn't something else to check or try. All connections and wires within the washer look fine and are securely plugged in. Not sure what else to do. Help?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.