Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Longknife  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 2:05:36 PM(UTC)
Longknife

Groups: Registered

Having problems with my 3 year old Bosch dishwasher. (SHE3AR55UC) All the info I have found deals with the older models. When the start button is pushed the pump starts . runs a little while and then the clean light comes on and the washer shuts down. It never does fill. I have checked water supply, elec. supply, replaced water valve and tested float switch. When running diagnostics it fills, runs, empties and clean light comes on but it never gives me a code to check. These newer ones do not have a read out, they just turn on a light and then you check manual to see what it means...but NO light??? I THINK I know what it is....but not sure....any opinions?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.