Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
freezedriedalien  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 12:05:40 PM(UTC)
freezedriedalien

Groups: Registered

My dishwasher has started acting erratically at just under the one year mark. It fills with water, then after time, pumps the water back out. The unit gives no error or anything. It goes through the entire cycle, just never sprays at all. When checking error codes, it will give an F6E6 error. Only once, however.
I have had a repairman out twice now for warranty service. Both times he ran it through the diagnostic cycle and it would spray. He says there is nothing wrong with it, as there are no error codes. Both times after he left I can get a few loads out of it before it stops working again. Right now, I'm sitting in front of it making note of everything it does as it does it through an entire cycle. I'm running it on Sensor cycle, Heat Dry Off, Hi Temp Wash on. Nothing. It filled with water, then minutes later pumped it out. Filled again, and has set ever since. I heard the soap dispenser pop, and occasionally there are clicks from the underside of the washer. No spraying. What settings I have it on seem to make no difference. It seems that it I try enough times, it will finally spray. No rhyme or reason to it. Some times, it will wash for part of a cycle, then stop spraying. Never stops early. Never flags error. Light says clean at the end.
This is driving me crazy. This repair guy is the only one that warranty service uses in this area. He has already made it clear that he believes this is user error. He seems to disbelieve that the unit isn't spraying. Any idea what the heck is going on here?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.