Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nsmx-6  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 7:35:31 AM(UTC)
nsmx-6

Groups: Registered

I noticed a few days ago that our dishwasher was not draining fully. I disassembled the sump, etc.--a few bits, but nothing major. The drain hose (internal) appeared to have a small kink, so I repaired that--no change. The entire drain hose was clear, no blockages, and the sink/disposal connection too. I figured that it must be a weakening motor/pump, so acquired a new direct-fit unit (WG04F00655), but STILL no change.

The drain hose is warm and (some) drain water is leaving the unit. The solenoid is functioning (especially as it is now new). The white ball (check valve) is in the tube below the fine particle filter.

What might I be missing here? Many thanks!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.