Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kevcarr59  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:58:09 AM(UTC)
kevcarr59

Groups: Registered

I started having some cycling issues with our DW about 2 weeks ago. The first time I noticed the start/resume light was flashing, I restarted the washer and it finished it's cycle. Since then it has progressed to where it will only drain between the pre-wash/wash cycle. It won't continue past the wash cycle, and it doesn't drain at that point. The only way to drain the machine is to cancel the cycle. Right now we will run the DW through 2 abbreviated cycles with detergent, then cancel the cycle to get it to drain. Then we do the same thing without detergent to rinse the dishes.

We have also lost all options except heated dry cycle, but it doesn't work because we have to cancel the cycle before it gets to that point. I've also noticed several times that it will completely shut down, no lights whatsoever, and about 10-15 minutes later the resume light will be flashing again.

I'm guessing that the control panel has gone out, does that sound correct?? Everything still cleans and performs normally, except for the drain and finishing the cycle. With the thermal switch shutting the DW off on occasion, I assume that is working correctly.

I've watched the video for the control panel and can definitely change it, but if it's not it, I just don't want to have to pay for parts that aren't bad...
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.