Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
billmclendon  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2015 1:58:46 PM(UTC)
billmclendon

Groups: Registered

I know you folks must get tired of these "will not drain" posts, but I've done what I know to do and still no drainage. And no happy wife.

The washer starts the cycle, fills, sounds like it running a wash cycle. When it tries to pump out the wash water, it shuts down and the Quick Wash light flashes.

So far I have pulled the filter mesh cover (I just love all those screws they put on there), cleaned all visible stuff out. The rubber check valve is clean and free to move. Took off the bottom and checked all the hoses, all clear. My drain hose goes through the floor of the kitchen into the basement, where it joins with the main drain line - that line is clear from upstream (kitchen sink) so that section is not a problem.

After all that I figure maybe the drain pump is dead. Ordered a new pump, installed it, same problem. I don't know what else there is in the chain to check/replace. I've gone from "snoot to toot" and the entire water path seems clear. What am I missing? This dishwasher is only a year and a half old and I'm getting frustrated about such a big glitch in the system. Could this be a control panel issue??

Open to any suggestions. If you need more info, just tell me what you'd like to know

Thanks!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.