Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MrBillD86  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 8:46:41 AM(UTC)
MrBillD86

Groups: Registered

GE dishwasher model GLDT696TSS-00

I have been searching the web but I can find no answer on this issue.

This is a hidden panel dishwasher. The lights are flashing but the seem to be doing more. On the left you see the amount of time that is now running like it is doing a count down, there are seven cycles to select from and from left to right they continuously cycle through one at a time very fast. The on off button works but the cycle select button does not work at all, will not beep when you push it.

I have killed power to the dishwasher to try and reset, does not fix issue. Any help on this would be great.

If it is the control panel replacement cost here is around $150. Always find great prices here.

On a side note, I bought all new GE appliances for the kitchen 4 years ago. Never will I buy another GE appliance. Something went wrong with every single one of them.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.