Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ivandragul  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2015 8:22:18 PM(UTC)
Ivandragul

Groups: Registered

DW won't run wash cycle and complete all cycles. It starts with soaking which seems to have water flow and it does fill,(floater works and clicks) but the motor doesn't seem to kick in and i never hear the sloshing. I don't hear a double click on the door so I think that's pretty tight.
After a while it goes quiet and I hear a light buzzing and some maybe a click or two that sound like something trying to activate electrically. It seems to skip cycles, sounds like its draining,and ends early. Then the 7 light blink comes on- I've reset (it runs it diagnostics and drains) but it hasn't helped. Its steamy and hot when I open. The dishwasher had been noisier but I cleaned it out, removing debris, labels and clean the areas inside and that seemed to help. That was a a couple months ago.

NOTE - I did notice that the cycle this problem started on,a pot handle slipped into and beneath the rack possibly into the path of the spinner and or may have had contact with the heating element.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.