Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tooscoops  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 6:05:59 AM(UTC)
tooscoops

Groups: Registered

Ok, I had thought I was decent at fixing things, but my latest issue has me feeling like a moron.

installing a new dishwasher and all is going fine, I have everything all set up, but the drain hose that came with the unit has two diameter choices for the waste tee attachment.... 5/8 an 1....

brilliant me cut the 1 down and went to attach it only to realize I have a 7/8 waste tee.

the question is whether I just buy a new oem piece and call myself an idiot, or whether that isn't going to clamp tight enough over a 7/8... and if it won't what part is going to work for me?

I cant seem to find a hose with a 7/8 end that also has the specific end for whirlpool and I sure don't want to take apart my kitchen sink if I don't have to and replace the tee.

thanks for the time.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.