Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
freefall63108  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2014 6:46:48 AM(UTC)
freefall63108

Groups: Registered

Got a Bosch SHV4303UC/06.

Doesn't seem to fill and run. Cycle does start, and does pump out, then water starts to come in. If I open the door, very little water is coming out of the arms.

I checked the water supply, pressure is good.

I replaced the input water valve. Same problems.

I ran the diagnostic test. Result is Power Scrub Plus=Lit. This is supposed to mean Heater fault.

Does this make sense?

Thanks,
JT

Diagnostic test here....

SHV 43/48 MODELS

To start test program, press and hold both POWER SCRUB PLUS and REGULAR WASH program buttons, then turn unit on by pressing ON/OFF button. When program buttons are released, lights above them will flash. To end test program, press ON/OFF button. NOTE: TO ENABLE LIGHTS TO COME ON, DOOR MUST BE OPENED.

To check program indicator lights (POWER SCRUB PLUS, SCRUB WASH, REGULAR WASH and RINSE & HOLD), press and hold each program button. When SCRUB WASH program button is pressed, CLEAN and REFILL RINSE AGENT lights also come on (for SHV 4803 models) or CLEAN light also comes on (for SHV 4303 models). NOTE: TO ENABLE LIGHTS TO COME ON, DOOR MUST BE OPENED.

To start testing, press both POWER SCRUB PLUS and REGULAR WASH buttons a second time. When testing has ended and a fault was detected, the following indicator lights will be lit:

POWER SCRUB PLUS = Heater fault

SCRUB WASH = Water filling fault (over or under filling)

REGULAR WASH = NTC (temperature sensor) fault – note circulation motor stops shortly after it started during an NTC fault

To check for heater, high limit or flow switch problems, start testing until heating starts. Using a meter with a current coil, measure current going into dishwasher. If current is ~ 11 A, then heater, high limit and flow switch are OK. If current stays at ~ 1.5-2 A, then heater, high limit or flow switch are faulty.

If water level switch (f1) has failed (opened), SCRUB WASH light will come on and unit will continually fill and drain where testing won't be completed. If flow switch (e5) has failed (opened), water won't heat (to 150ºF) and water won't stop circulating. If NTC probe (f2/f4) has failed (opened), REGULAR WASH light will come on immediately and testing will end shortly after water has started circulating. NOTE: TO ENABLE LIGHTS TO COME ON, DOOR MUST BE OPENED.

If more than one fault occurs, more than one light will be lit.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.