Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gordonathey  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 12:34:11 PM(UTC)
gordonathey

Groups: Registered

my maytag quietseries 300 fills then I can hear small clicking sounds then turns off.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Texas coast  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2014 8:55:48 AM(UTC)
Texas coast

I have the same problem with a similar Maytag model (MDBH950AWS) and have already replaced the control board but the problem still exists. I see that you also have had no replies to your dilemma. Same here to my post of 3/6/2014 (Texascoast) Did you find an answer? If so would you please post it here or on my post? I need an answer as I have now been without a dishwasher for 3 months.
Kimber350  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 7:29:35 AM(UTC)
Kimber350

Originally Posted by: Texas coast Go to Quoted Post
I have the same problem with a similar Maytag model (MDBH950AWS) and have already replaced the control board but the problem still exists. I see that you also have had no replies to your dilemma. Same here to my post of 3/6/2014 (Texascoast) Did you find an answer? If so would you please post it here or on my post? I need an answer as I have now been without a dishwasher for 3 months.

We also have had this problem with Maytag MDB7749SAM0. We replaced the water inlet valve and control board and no luck. We had a repairman come out and said he thought it was the motor and it would cost $355 to replace it. We said no thanks. We might try to replace the motor ourselves.
Texas coast  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 8:34:37 PM(UTC)
Texas coast

After reading through 200+ messages, I found that there were quite a few people with either the exact or very similar problems. It seems odd to me that none of them were answered by a service tech.

Good luck with yours. Please let me know how you come out. If I find a fix, I'll share it as well. Thanks.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply