|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Maytag Quiet Series 200 not working
Model Number: MDBTT50AWW Brand: Maytag Age: 5 - 10 years
cannot select any cycle or get it to start.
1) panel will lock if I hold the heated cycle button down for 3 secs
2) "heavy" light will come on every third push of cycle button (heavy, normal, light)
3) no other functions, no other working lights and unit will not start
So far I have:
1) replaced open/close handle. It was broken on the neutral switch when I pulled it out. Easy replacement and I have checked the switches to make sure it is operating properly
2) replaced the control board. no change
3) cleaned the ribbon connector with an eraser. Seems to be seated fine as all other connections
4) I can hear the float switch clicking when manually operated but I cannot check it as I do not have a schematic. Is there one in the unit somewhere?
5) checked power supply. Got 125vac at switch.
Ads By Google
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Maytag quiet series 100||williemcd||Dishwasher Repair||0||08-20-2012 11:00 AM|
|Dishwasher Quiet Series 300 not working||robert53||Dishwasher Repair||0||05-09-2012 08:03 AM|
|Maytag quiet Series 100||Tavycal||Dishwasher Repair||6||10-19-2010 04:04 PM|
|Maytag quiet series 100||rebel1222||Dishwasher Repair||1||01-31-2010 03:51 AM|
|Maytag Quiet series 300 suddenly is not quiet||524cent||Dishwasher Repair||3||12-29-2008 02:57 PM|