Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mbardill  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2008 3:59:37 PM(UTC)
mbardill

Groups: Registered

My dishwasher was set for a 9 hr delay. It started it's program at the 9th hour and I came home to a dishwasher that was running for approx 4 hours. It had the normal wash light blinking and the clean light blinking. It did not respond when I pressed the drain button to turn the washer off. After many attempts of pressing the drain button, I finally got it to drain but it would not quit humming and would not turn off. Again I kept pressing buttons and finally got the thing to completely turn off. The next day I tried to see if it would work-I pressed the normal wash button, the washer started filling and then nothing no wash attempt or anything. Again I finally got it to drain but it wouldn't turn off it just wanted to hum.?? Any thoughts. Could this be the control panel or could there be a clog. I've had this happen once before when using the delay cycle and hate to admit it but the way it fixed was to hit the control pad area hard.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.