Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
m2theb  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:14:04 AM(UTC)
m2theb

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner II model number DU1148XTPB3 that has suddenly developed the following issues. The light just above Start/Resume light flashes continuously and the dishwasher will not start. I have switched the breaker on and off and the dishwasher starts to load water, but then stops and the start and resume light begins to flash continuously again. If I press the cancel button before the light begins flashing I am able to get it to drain for about 30 sec to 60 sec. I have been unable to get any of the reset codes to work. The wash setting appears to be stuck on pots and pans. None of the washing options like sanitary light up when pressed. I have test the following items with the following results:

Heating Element measures 10.9 ohms
Thermostat measures 0.3 ohms at room temp
thermistor measures 50 at room temp 26 at 120 degrees

The water temp at sink was 115 degrees and the washing mode would start at all. I raised it up to 120 degrees and the dishwasher starts to run for 30 sec until the start and resume light begins flashing again.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.