Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mixster  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 8:46:33 AM(UTC)
mixster

Groups: Registered

Hi there,

First off - fantastic help here over the years, I can't thank everyone enough. Current issue is with my dishwasher not fully draining on a full run cycle. Dishes seem to be getting clean, however there's a little more water left in the tub (a little above the sump cover) and it tends to start smelling foul fairly quickly. I've taken the wash arms out and removed the cover, cleaned out the area near the chopper and pulled the check valve to clean there as well. Checked lines going up to the air vent and then back down to garbage disposal and all seem clear. When I notice this occur - I can close the washer back up, start a 'rinse only' cycle and as soon as it's done filling and starts, hit cancel - it appears to drain as it should then w/o the extra water above the sump cover. I'm not sure if the pump is just getting old and not pulling as much water as it should, or if I've reintroduced matter there since the last cleaning (a week or so ago). Doesn't seem likely. Any ideas on what to check next? Thanks!!

-Mike
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.