|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Dishwasher will not operate
Model Number: mdb7749aww1 Brand: Maytag Age: 1 - 5 years
I have a Maytag model mdb7749aww1. It won't start, none of the buttons work, no leds light up.
* I checked power- good
* I checked the door switch- good
* I disconnected from power, unplugged the ribbon from the panel board, reconnected to power, shut the door- nothing
* I disconnected from power, plugged in the ribbon, reconnected to power, shut the door and the drain pump runs for a couple minutes
* disconnected from power, then reconnected to power, shut the door- nothing
* disconnected from power, unplugged ribbon, reconnected ribbon, reconnected to power- the drain motor runs for a couple minutes.
One more thing, while the drain pump is running the wash led lights up.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|dishwasher won't operate||sandraberry||Dishwasher Repair||0||02-09-2012 09:16 AM|
|Dishwasher will not Operate||chill691||Dishwasher Repair||0||08-24-2009 03:50 AM|
|maytag dishwasher will not operate||stasp||Dishwasher Repair||0||08-21-2009 03:35 PM|
|Ram will not operate||Repair_Repressed||Trash Compactor Repair||3||05-06-2009 07:35 PM|
|GE dishwasher does not operate||dg391||Dishwasher Repair||3||12-12-2008 10:06 PM|