Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Seawolf  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2013 11:09:13 AM(UTC)
Seawolf

Groups: Registered

The unit goes through the fill cycle with water then it stops. When you open the door the water is visible the bottom. There is no sound until the the unit pumps out . The drain sump and filters are clean. I checked the outlet to the circulation pump and it is clear. We replaced both control modules on this machine on 02/02/13 and the water valve assy on 5/16/13. I cannot enter the test mode to run a diagnostic test. The manual instructs to push the two left buttons and then the the power on button. It will not turn on to enter test mode. Could it be a defective control unit ?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.