Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
suiceo  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2013 5:48:44 PM(UTC)
suiceo

Groups: Registered

My GE Triton XL dishwasher will not drain after it goes through a wash cycle. I spoke to a CSR there earlier because i had to order parts for my Wall Oven and spring assembly #733 & #30 for the Dishwasher door. I told him that it would not drain. I thoroughly removed parts # 501, 454, 451, 502 and clean out 505. I also used my Wet Vac and fill the area of 505 and extracted the water through the hose connected to my Wet Vac, In addition, I cleaned out the Garbage disposal and made sure that it was working properly. I ran a complete wash cycle and it still does not drain from the bottom of the basin inside the dishwasher. I don't know what else to do? Thank you in advance. Also, i dislodged the spring from the handle and do not see or have any instructions on how to reassemble the spring [Handle Actuator #804 and Spring #801.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

denman  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2013 2:28:44 AM(UTC)
denman

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I cannot find any info on the given model number.
Please check it.
I tried here, the GE site and the Sears parts site with no luck.
It does look like you have it as you give part item numbers.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
scott5495  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2013 3:27:46 PM(UTC)
scott5495

Groups: Registered

did not find model number. look inside the tub at the back. is there a screen filter on a plastic piece that runs from side to side and is held in place by 2 screws? if there is, remove this piece. underneath in the center you will see a round plastic piece that you unscrew by hand and remove. it will have a seal and spring on it. press up and down on the center. does the rubber seal seat properly or has it worn to the point where you can see thru it? if it is worn then the water will recirculate into the tub instead of draining. it is called the piston and nut assembly ge part no. wd24x10018
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply