Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jlagraff  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:18:11 PM(UTC)
Jlagraff

Groups: Registered

I wish I had found this site before I disassembled the dishwasher, however, here's my question. My dishwasher stopped circulating while moving through it's cycle. Everything else seemed to work. I have the schematic and will check the resistances in the morning but I was wondering if there is a way to jump the terminals with 110 volts to see if anything happens.

I already did the mainboard repair a few years ago and re-soldered the burned out contact which caused the cycle to last several hours. I now know I could have checked components much easier through the front panel but that's academic now.

I hate to gamble on a $160 part when a new dishwasher is around $500 but if I was sure, I'd replace the pump.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Jim
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.