The dish washer fills, heats, water empties and dries the dishes. Seems to run a complete cycle in any mode but doesn't actually pump/spray water onto the dishes. I have:
- Removed & cleaned out the filter screen. Dug around underneath the screen and don't see or feel a blockage.
- Rather sure its not the door latch as it does seem to run full cycle.
- Float is not jammed.
- Placed a continuity tester on the motor and it seems good.
- Wash pump motor shaft turns freely.
- I did find some broken glass beyond the filter screen. If I back light the pump however, as I rotate the motor shaft, I can see the pump vanes turning in pump housing, so I don't think the pump is siezed.
- Sorry - the age of the unit is 4.5 years NOT under 1 year.