Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TaraLeeGee  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:17:29 PM(UTC)
TaraLeeGee

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone...please be advised that I am really bad at this stuff, and it is only out of sheer over-the-moon frustration (and cheapness) that I am attempting this fix.

I have a Kenmore dishwasher, I looked on the side panel and the information is not really...informing me. Besides bar codes, the model # and other information is not clear to my ADD/Mommy-brained eyes.

The thing that comes down (or is always down? I have no idea) and sprays the dishes has broken off (because I overloaded/misloaded it). My bf tried to glue it back on but it just fell off again. I don't know if I need a new spray-thing entirely, or just a bolt...or small piece.

To make matters worse, my 16 month old son keeps taking it and flying it like an airplane, so I can't give a part number without him screaming (I know, I'm a bad parent!)

Bf works pretty much constantly, and will be of no help, so I rely on the kindness of strangers in posting this verbose, vague, and vitreous (as in brittle, but also for the sake of alliteration) comment.

Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.