Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cevictor  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:44:20 AM(UTC)
cevictor

Groups: Registered

Hi, my Bosch DW is running the drain pump continuously with the door open or closed. I did some research and checked the flood pan (it's dry) and floats are clean and slide fine.

I manually pushed the pump switch on and off and still pump is running regardless.

I also disconnected the pump switch just to see what would happen and the pump still ran.

Bosch Model # SHX46A05UC / 38

I'd like to check the error codes but can't find a guide or manual for how to do this with my model. Any help or ideas?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

space.shot.powah  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:30:08 PM(UTC)
space.shot.powah

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: cevictor Go to Quoted Post
Hi, my Bosch DW is running the drain pump continuously with the door open or closed. I did some research and checked the flood pan (it's dry) and floats are clean and slide fine.

I manually pushed the pump switch on and off and still pump is running regardless.

I also disconnected the pump switch just to see what would happen and the pump still ran.

Bosch Model # SHX46A05UC / 38

I'd like to check the error codes but can't find a guide or manual for how to do this with my model. Any help or ideas?

Did you resolve the issue ? I have a shx46a05uc/46 which is doing the same thing, running dry with door open or closed. I found the control code guide and am having a hard time interpreting the error code. It seems to read heater error.

How did you resolve your issue ? Thanks
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply