Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SliperyTom  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2013 11:35:39 AM(UTC)
SliperyTom

Groups: Registered

While running a wash cycle the lights on the control panel on my Kenmore Ultrawash Model 665.15639000 begin flashing and the cycle pauses. All lights on the control panel flash for a few minutes then the wash cycle continues apparently where it left off. This will happen numerous times per wash. Sometimes the wash cycle will eventually complete its wash cycle normally after dozens of these errors popping up and other times the dishwasher just quits and all the lights go off. A full wash can take over 8 hours with how often these errors pop up. The water seems to get plenty hot and the drain appears to be working. I have tried a manual reset of the control panel, I have tried unplugging the dishwasher and plugging it back in, I have tried killing the fuse to it for an extended period and then turning it back on, I have even tried disassembling the door and control board to see if any wires appeared frayed and have found no problems. Im stumped. Id appreciate any help. Thank you.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.