Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ChasCarlson  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2013 8:37:27 AM(UTC)
ChasCarlson

Groups: Registered

I don't know what to do: I replaced my water inlet valve on Dec 11, 2012 on my Bosch dishwasher and it fried the first time my wife tried to use the dishwasher. No continuity in the module coil (just as the original part). I reordered the part from AppliancePartsPros.com on 12/20/12 and installed the new water inlet valve only to have it burn out half way through the first wash cycle. Water is not getting into the tub. Works when the valve functions, or at least until the valve burns out.

What should I look for or order for my dishwasher? I don't know if I should trash it, or try to save it? I'm just a blue collar guy trying to survive and I really can't afford a new dishwasher expense right now. Does anyone have any ideas what I need to replace in my dishwasher. It did receive a recall part about two years ago, something about the timer mechanism possibly catching fire. This is the only work I've had done to it (professionally) other than replacing the three water inlet valves myself.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.