Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dishwasherisbroke2  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2012 4:08:18 PM(UTC)
dishwasherisbroke2

Groups: Registered

I washed a load one night and the next morning the china crystal light was flashing. The dishes looked clean and the dishwasher had drained properly. I pushed the cancel button and the cancel light started flashing with the china crystal light. I pushed the normal button and the normal light started flashing with the other two already flashing lights. All three lights flash in unison and at a steady rate. The dishwasher does not turn on or make any sound. I got a repair manual for it but it is for more than one model. I fond a black burned spot on the circuit board and so I replaced it. The dishwasher still does the same thing with the same lights flashing and will not turn on. I do not know where to go from here. I have tested door switches, heater element, and a few other things that the repair manual led me to and all seem to test out OK with an ohm meter. I am not well versed in A/C electrical testing. I know enough not to get injured or killed. I do not want to keep guessing and putting parts on that do not fix my dishwasher. Please help. Thank you.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.