Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Big Ralph  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2009 9:21:06 AM(UTC)
Big Ralph

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I have the above dishwasher. The dishes on the upper rack are not getting clean. Lower rack they are fine. I filed it with water and let it start and opened the door to see if spray arms were moving. Top arm was turning as was the lower arm. Middle arm, under tray, not turning at all. Remove mid spray arm and it seemed clear and water then came out where I took the arm off. Put the arm back on and still no turning. You can however spin the spray arm freely by hand. Any help out there.

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

classrider  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2010 4:12:22 AM(UTC)
classrider

I am having the same issue with our GE profile dishwasher. The dishes on the upper rack are not getting clean and seems to be related to the middle spray arm not turing (the spray arm below the top rack). The lower rack & upper rack spin fine. The middle arm, under tray, not turning at all. I have removed mid spray arm and inspected it & water delivery channel; all seems to be fine. It does not appear to me missing any parts from the exploded view. Any help out there.
sdg43  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:05:50 PM(UTC)
sdg43

Lots of posts about middle dishwasher spray arm not rotating. The spray arm was removed and appeared to be completely clean. I couldn't find instructions on removing the lower spray arm with a telescoping tube so as I last resort I decided to use a bottle brush and poke it down the central telescoping tube. Although I couldn't see anything, there must have been something lodged in it which prevented sufficient stream pressure to cause the middle spray arm to rotate. One push of the bottle brush fixed the problem!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply