Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
karlschen1  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 5, 2012 2:24:33 PM(UTC)
karlschen1

Groups: Registered

I recently ordered upper and lower replacement racks for my dishwasher The delivery truck must have been parked in my driveway as we received the parts within 48 hours,( and we paid for standard delivery).Installing the lower rack was fairly easy. The upper rack installation was a little more complicated as no instructions were included in the parts packages,( I've noticed that other customers made that same comment..something to think about). I went to your on-line help sheet and was able to put all of the parts together.
QUESTIONS
My original upper rack had a sprayer arm assembly, which I thought would help in the cleaning process. The replacement rack does does not have such an arm. Any reason for the change?
The new upper rack has cup shelves, but after installation the are not level,as I would have expected, but at a 45 degree angle.
Any problem with that??
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

denman  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 6, 2012 3:23:12 AM(UTC)
denman

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I cannot find any info on the given model number tried AppliancePartsPros and Sears.
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
My original upper rack had a sprayer arm assembly, which I thought would help in the cleaning process. The replacement rack does does not have such an arm. Any reason for the change?[/COLOR]
Usually the old spray arm un-clips from the old rack and then you install it on the new rack. You do need a mid level spray arm.
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
The new upper rack has cup shelves, but after installation the are not level,as I would have expected, but at a 45 degree angle.
Any problem with that??[/COLOR]
Most newer units do have the cup racks at an angle, I think it helps the washing.

Note: I do not work for AppliancePartsPros I just spend time here trying to help a few folks.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
karlschen1  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 6, 2012 12:23:30 PM(UTC)
karlschen1

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
karlschen1  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 6, 2012 12:41:22 PM(UTC)
karlschen1

Originally Posted by: denman Go to Quoted Post
I cannot find any info on the given model number tried AppliancePartsPros and Sears.

My original upper rack had a sprayer arm assembly, which I thought would help in the cleaning process. The replacement rack does does not have such an arm. Any reason for the change?
Usually the old spray arm un-clips from the old rack and then you install it on the new rack. You do need a mid level spray arm.

Any problem with that??
Most newer units do have the cup racks at an angle, I think it helps the washing.

Note: I do not work for AppliancePartsPros I just spend time here trying to help a few folks.

Thanks for your very prompt reply in answering my questions.I fortunately
retained the sprayer arm from the old rack and will, ( with a little bit of muscle power) , install it in the new rack. Incidentally I left out a digit on the dishwasher model number which is why you couldn't find any info. The dishwasher # is 66515725691
Again, many thanks for the info
Karlschen1:)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply