Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Donald111  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2012 9:25:25 AM(UTC)
Donald111

Groups: Registered

I own a GE Profile dishwasher and the Model Number is PDW7880J03SS. I normally run the dishwasher on a 3-hour time delay at night. After having done this last week, the next time I attempted to use it for a rinse cycle the touch pad would not operate and there was no indication of the door latching. I turned off the electricity to the machine to check that the power cables had not come loose and they were fine. After turning the electric back on, the touch panel indicator lights operated and only the time delay touch button would not work. After a complete wash cycle, the dishwasher shuts down completely without the clean indicator diode lighting and will not operate again without turning the electricity off and on again. I was able to advance the time delay by touching the heat dry button on the control panel and employing the lock unlock function.
Presently, this is the only way that the dishwasher will operate after executing a complete wash cycle. Would you know what is causing this fault problem?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.