Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mvrana  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2009 3:38:42 AM(UTC)
mvrana

Groups: Registered

I need some help! Tomato juice was spilled on the kitchen counter, ran over the edge, and got into the top of the dishwasher. It entered the dishwasher around the buttons on the top edge of the door. Shortly thereafter, the dishwasher would not start. The display on the door face (vs. the one on the top edge of the door) was no longer showing the # of minutes. The display on the top of the door, as well as the buttons, all seemed to light up as normal. So, I concluded that the PC board/display (the board with LED that faces out to the front face of the door) had been damaged. Upon inspection, that was verified. Tomato juice had dissolved some of the lead circuits on the board. I replaced the board/display with a new one from Bosch, and unfortunately the dishwasher is still not working. The new board still does not show the # minutes, and the dishwasher won't start. Any chance the new board may have been bad? Any suggestions on what I should look at next? Control panel?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.