Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
123Tennesse  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2012 10:06:42 AM(UTC)
123Tennesse

Groups: Registered

Hello, I'm having a problem with my Frigidaire dishwasher. My power went out 3 times in a row the other day and all the sudden a code started spitting out on the top of my machine that reads "ER/uo.." after my husband looked up the codes he thought it states the "Vent will not close"? However this is how he describes what is happening with it when it wont work correctly so you have a little idea of what I'm talking about maybe: "If you try to turn on the dishwasher to any wash cycle setting as soon as it fills up with water you can hear the vent opening and closing and then its just shoots out this code on the top of the machine "ER/uo.." ? After this happens all you can hear is the water running? But its not working to wash the dishes or release the dishtablet or ? What do you think the problem may be with this dishwasher? Also a few days before the power surged and it finally broke for good underneath the dishwasher on the floor of the kitchen it looked to be leaking water? Not sure if that has anything to do with the actual issues stated above or it could be something less problematic?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.