Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chefLC  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:49:58 PM(UTC)
chefLC

Groups: Registered

I have the Amana ADB1500AWS3. My machine is just over 2 years old, and past the warranty. It will not start at all. None of the lights will turn on, but the machine should be getting power. The buttons actually stopped lighting about 8 months ago, but the machine would still run fine. Now, all of the sudden, the machine will not work at all. Any ideas?

I have no experience with fixing dishwashers and would appreciate any help or advice. Thanks so much!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Mrs fix it  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 8:31:37 PM(UTC)
Mrs fix it

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: chefLC Go to Quoted Post
I have the Amana ADB1500AWS3. My machine is just over 2 years old, and past the warranty. It will not start at all. None of the lights will turn on, but the machine should be getting power. The buttons actually stopped lighting about 8 months ago, but the machine would still run fine. Now, all of the sudden, the machine will not work at all. Any ideas?

I have no experience with fixing dishwashers and would appreciate any help or advice. Thanks so much!

Hi,
I had similar issues with my 3 year old AMANA dishwasher.
Initially the machine was stuck on the regular cycle as the touchpad would not allow me to make any other choices. Then it totally went dark...
I first replaced the control board (brain) as that is usually the culprit.
Was not the case, a quick exchange for a control panel (aka touchpad) cured the machine!

Good luck! and yeah to appliancepartspros! it was super EZ!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply