Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mecker  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2012 8:29:52 PM(UTC)
mecker

Groups: Registered

My GE Adora dishwasher has developed two issues where it never completes washing. Issue number one is when it stars normally, runs for a while, then stops. The stop seems to come mostly during the rinse cycle. Once stopped, it seems totally unresponsive, with no response to pushing buttons, buttons are not lit, and no response, not even beeps, when opening the door. The machine seems to then randomly reset itself, emitting several beeps, then starting over in the wash cycle.

Issue number two involves no stoppage like described above. Rather, it continuously runs, never going beyond the rinse cycle.

If I open the door for several minutes when the machine appears dead, then close it, the machine comes to life and acts as if the reset button is pressed. The machine then runs apparently normally.

Can anybody identify the issue(s)? If yes, is it worth the time/effort/expense to repair?

Thanks in advance for your time.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.