Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mywifeskitchen  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2011 12:45:39 PM(UTC)
mywifeskitchen

Groups: Registered

AP3176974... is this the only part available for my washer...I do not have light/china cycle, sani option nor delay start. so will this work on my dishwasher, and if so will i then have those new option?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

mywifeskitchen  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2011 12:53:02 PM(UTC)
mywifeskitchen

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: mywifeskitchen Go to Quoted Post
AP3176974... is this the only part available for my washer...I do not have light/china cycle, sani option nor delay start. so will this work on my dishwasher, and if so will i then have those new option?

also I have found a part number on my touch panel/control panel it is 8269317 is there a difference? I have talked to a couple of online techs and the only thing they can tell me is that "there part will work" but can not tell me if it will give me delayed start and what not...
ApplianceJunk  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2011 1:23:51 PM(UTC)
ApplianceJunk

Groups: Senior Expert

Quote:
I do not have light/china cycle, sani option nor delay start. so will this work on my dishwasher, and if so will i then have those new option?

If the dishwashers that have them option use the same control board as what you have in your dishwasher now, then I would guess you would be able to access them option with the new control panel.

Now how do we know what models have them options and if they have the same control board as your model? I have no idea. ;)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply