Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
musie  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 3:35:31 PM(UTC)
musie

Groups: Registered

Hi, any help greatly appreciated. I keep getting an error of a blocked arm after the unit has gone through 1/3 of the time, I restart the wash and it comes back after about a minute till the end.
I've replaced all of the wash arm parts and the reed sensor. I've run the machine with the sensor unplugged and even put a short on the return leads and the problem remains the same. Is there a replaceable receiver from the reed on the control board or is it intergrated into the board.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

applianceman  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:53:20 AM(UTC)
applianceman

Have you replaced the little bearing #544 on you motor parts breakdown because that is the part than normally causes this problem. Also is the washer getting enough water because all the error code indicates is that the wash arm isn’t turning enough rpms and lack of water will cause this.

Dishwasher Repair Guide
musie  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:47:43 AM(UTC)
musie

Originally Posted by: applianceman Go to Quoted Post
Have you replaced the little bearing #544 on you motor parts breakdown because that is the part than normally causes this problem. Also is the washer getting enough water because all the error code indicates is that the wash arm isn’t turning enough rpms and lack of water will cause this.

Dishwasher Repair Guide

Yes I've changed the bearing. I discovered the little packet info sheet with a diagnostic sheet, it also says to check the sump area. I'll do that soon and let you know. Thanks for the reply!
musie  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:54:46 AM(UTC)
musie

Thanks applianceman, I cleaned out the sump area and found broken glass, chips of dishes and alot of slimey stuff. This time it ran almost to the end at the last 2 minute mark it gave me the error again. I'll take it apart again maybe something dislogged and got hung up. What ever it is it's alot better than it was. It was going off near the beginning of the cycle and then every minute!
ddmenco  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:20:03 PM(UTC)
ddmenco

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply