Discuss

Kenmore doesn't clean-"Clean " Flashning Seven times

in

Dishwasher Repair

. "

No I didn't. I check everything at the control board, The back off the connector.

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Dishwasher Repair » Kenmore doesn't clean-"Clean " Flashning Seven times

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 02:00 AM

Neal is on a distinguished road

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

No I didn't. I check everything at the control board, The back off the connector.

Last edited by Neal : 01-09-2008 at 02:47 AM.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 01-10-2008, 02:44 AM

Neal is on a distinguished road

Thanks you everyones input. I'm not going to fix it. Tired of fooling with it after 3 weeks. I'm going to replace the unit with another one. Thanks
Old 01-27-2008, 07:55 PM

Tyro is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Different model, same seven blinks

I have a Kenmore model 66517019400. I assume the seven "clean" blinks mean the same thing on my model as the others. I tried pushing the buttons that more closely matched the one suggested earlier, but without luck. What buttons should I push on my model? Thanks.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:41 AM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

richappy is a name known to all

You have to reset the computer. Pull your service sheet, procedure should be in there. If not do the following.
Open door and within 3 seconds, press the hi temp. scrub, then energy saver buttons, then repeat. Close and latch door and hit the cancel button, should reset.
The cause of this is low water temperature, or a bad heater circuit.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:17 PM

hpmem is on a distinguished road

I have the Model 665.1602 I reset the CLEAN flashing light by using the sugestion this forum it said to:
Try Pressing:
Normal Wash - HeatedDry -Normal Wash – HeatedDry- Normal Wash – HeatedDry- Normal Wash - HeatedDry[/font] . all the lights should come on. then after a little bit. keep pressing start till disher washer gets back to normal shut down. what happen your water was to cold going into the disherwasher one time taking to long to warm up. the dishwaher went into a fault mode. the light blinks 7 times because there was a fault with your heater circuit. this should take care of it.

Last edited by hpmem : 03-10-2008 at 01:23 PM.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.