Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bjohnsonkj  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:28:05 PM(UTC)
bjohnsonkj

Groups: Registered

I hope someone can help me. I, like others, have not been getting much water to the upper arms of my dishwasher. Here is what I have done so far:
1) Replaced the pump with a new one from AppliancePartsPros.com (part 10 on the Pump and Motor Parts" diagram) assuming my old one must be losing it. This seemed to help a little, but the dishes on the top rack still were not getting very clean. Now, I'm back to square one and see very little water coming out of the upper arms.
2) I made sure there were no blockages of the tube running up the back of the dishwasher.
3) I have made sure there are no blockages in the filter unit (part 1 on the Pump and Motor Parts" diagram)
4) I've made sure there are no blockages in the center hole of part 4 on the Pump and Motor Parts" diagram. I believe I am looking at the impeller through that hole and I can move it with my finger without problem.

Is there some sort of electrical connection that tells the pump to pump with more pressure? Or is there some other advice anyone can offer?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.