Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ArlosTiano  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 3:03:10 PM(UTC)
ArlosTiano

Groups: Registered

Up till last week my Whirlpool was working great then a few days ago the start button on the control pannel stoppped working and no longer lit up. I tried turning off the breaker to reset but it did not work, it just went into a pump out water stage and shut off back to same issue. I found the control panel reset for it by hitting High temp wash, heated dry back to back 2 times and all the lights would light up on the control pannel then go through a serious of stages (mostly normal and sanatise) then again shut down. The one thing I have determined is that it does not fully go through each cycle. I thought at first it did not want to fill with water but it is trying to but then stops and drains. I have felt for cracks in the heating element but have not found any. I manualy filled the machine with water and alls it did was remove the water after spraying it around for about 30 seconds. Again the biggest issue is that it will not fill with water properly. It tries for 5 seconds then switches cycles. I have ruled out MOST machanical issues with these tests. HELP me please understand why my machine just stopped working and the control panel locks up. Water inlet silynoid works, latch works, pump for draining works, water over fill seems functional, it sprays water when manualy filled and computer does reset but does not seem to take.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.