Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hajo  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:22:58 PM(UTC)
hajo

Groups: Registered

Honestly don't know age of machine...When started before work in the morning, it is still stumbling with multiple starts/stops at the end of the day. Eventually it finishes, and console declares "clean". Dispenser opens, it does clean, just takes all day.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

richappy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2009 2:00:03 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I would check your hot water temperature. Try raising it to 130 degrees.
richappy  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2009 12:25:53 AM(UTC)
richappy

Not only did you give bad advice fiest63, but the guy never got timely advice and probably allready drop kicked it out of the house.
Qtip  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2009 7:46:42 PM(UTC)
Qtip

Groups: Registered

Feisty63 - i also have been told i've given bad advice but did not take it as an insult but rather an opportunity to keep my posts in check and only post advice if i'm pretty certain it is the right advice or at least clearly state that i am not positive and they may want to wait for another opinion from someone more knowledgeable before replacing parts. most advice forums that are connected with parts suppliers are known for giving bad advice on purpose just to sell some parts. this site on the contrary will trouble shoot until they are certain that that is the part that needs replaced. Any person that posts a problem with their appliance could mistake you for an employee of app and if the advice is bad then they could have a bad taste in their mouth for the company. I believe richappy was not only informing you that it was bad advice but also the original poster so they did not spend money that could have been saved for the correct fix.
richappy  
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2009 12:42:39 AM(UTC)
richappy

OK Feisty, I have been fixing washers for 23 years and you come on this forum pretending to know all about fixing appliances.
Well said msg. Qtip, I appreciate the support.
Again Feisty, If I find your future comments to be worthless/dangerous, I will ask that you be banned from this site!!.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply