Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
randomjoe1  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:33:57 PM(UTC)
randomjoe1

Groups: Registered

I'd like to say greetings and thanks in advance to the almighty gods of appliances!

here's my issue: only "rinse only" mode works, I removed power to the unit, waited 5 minutes, then turned the power back on to it (I'm an IT guy, that usually helps with a lot of problems). I also tried to press the start/reset button down for awhile, no avail.

any ideas? Thanks in advance!

-Randomjoe1
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

randomjoe1  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:22:25 PM(UTC)
randomjoe1

Groups: Registered

I tried "power cycling" it more, and now when it powers back up, the LEDs for the intended cycle go on, but the start button doesnt work. I'm thinking water got on the circuit board behind the button panel (I did unscrew the plastic part of the door). nothing looked or smelled burnt, but I only seen the backside, I didn't take off the circuit board

so any ideas? I do have electronical component knowledge and own a Fluke multimeter and an o-scope, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I really don't want to test EVERYTHING when I'm sure someone here has an answer...

I'm going to leave it powered off and open for a day or two, unless someone reaches over the interwebs and smacks me upside the head and tells me what to do...
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply