Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TDDawson  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2011 7:56:25 AM(UTC)
TDDawson

Groups: Registered

The dishwasher won't drain all the way. Read about some others and tried taking the bottom sprayer arm off as suggested to run a light cycle to see if that would work however there is not a "cancel" button on this machine.... only a start/reset button.... which I tried and it stopped.... then I opened the door and it beeped at me... I shut the door and nothing happened except now it's full of water again. Please tell me what to do for this exact model... thank you.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gary/APP Team  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2011 8:28:33 AM(UTC)
mattt

Groups: Guests

Hello TDDawson. The first thing I like to do is unhook the drain hose ,get a small bucket aim the hose in to it. Start it up and put the machine into a drain cycle. This tells me if the pump is working properly if its not Part number: ap3872950
Part number: ap3872950
will need to be replaced. If it is working properly you have a restricted drain and this will need to be cleaned out.Thank You and Good Luck !
TDDawson  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2011 8:33:23 AM(UTC)
TDDawson

Please explain how to do that... this dishwasher only has buttons and nothing where I can apparently chose to run the "drain cycle". thank you.
Gary/APP Team  
#4 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2011 1:19:35 PM(UTC)
mattt

Hello TDDawson.The way you would get your model to go into a drain mode is after it fills press the cancel button once and it should go into the drain cycle.Hope this helps.
TDDawson  
#5 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2011 6:07:33 PM(UTC)
TDDawson

This washer only has a Start/reset button... which is unclear about what it is actually doing so in the past... I've just opened the door because that pretty much stops everything... then it beeps forever. There isn't a cancel button. When you hit the reset button... it stops and blinks until you do something else... but has never particularily drained itself after hitting the reset button to my knowledge. AHHHHH! Please advise. Thank you.
Gary/APP Team  
#6 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2011 10:41:46 AM(UTC)
mattt

Hello TDDawson. Ok lets try this,If you have checked the drain where the drain hose hooks to and its clear.The next step would be to get to the other end of the drain hose where it hooks to the pump,remove the clamp and hose to see if pump is clogged up Hope this helps.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply